NBCC Building Fund
New Bethel Christian Church Sanctuary Building Fund
- Purpose – To pay off the current mortgage of the New Bethel Christian Church Sanctuary by May of 2018.
- Oversight Responsibility – The NBCC Trustee Chair, Mr. Michael Wilson is responsible for the management of this policy. Pastor Tracy Bell will provide practical administration of this policy. The NBCC Board of Trustees is authorized to make changes to the scope and detail of this policy in accordance with the Church Bylaws.
- NBCC, in exercise of its religious purposes, has established a building fund to maintain/acquire the new church building. The church welcomes contributions to the fund. The administration of the fund, including all disbursements, is subject to the control and discretion of the NBCC Building Fund committee or church. The committee may consider recommendations from anyone, but in no event is the committee bound in any way to honor the recommendations. Donors will not be permitted to recover a contribution on the grounds that the committee failed to honor the donor’s recommendation.
- NBCC Building Fund Committee Members serve on the NBCC Trustee Board
- New Bethel Christian Church recognizes that maintaining the new church building and grounds is a practice of good stewardship and has established this fund as an ongoing fund. If the church at any time in the future votes to close this fund, all the money in the fund at that time will go into the General fund of the church. The funds for the new church building should not be included in the charitable programs. The Board of Trustees in most cases should be in charge of the church building fees. The should be readily in place with all financial documents to support any expenditure as the case may be.
- Signatures – Senior Pastor, Treasurer and Secretary
50% DONATED OF $300000
No Days left to achieve target
Has been completed